Bioneer UPC is an association of students of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia that was born with the aim of offering students a place where the can develop their knowledge acquired during their studies and to apply them in the field of biomedical engineering.
Our aim it to promote skill development, passion, the application of knowledge and self-learning of engineering students.
We want to motivate these aspects through the participation in projects related to biomedical engineering. We believe that team projects can boost skills such as teamwork, creativity, initiative and involvement in current social issues and other facets of great importance for personal growth as well as for the future of work.
Our association offers a variety of activities and projects to get involved: visits to companies and research institutions, reunions, competitions, research projects, divulgations events… Join us! We would love to have more passionate people working in our team.
- Paula Remón Baranda. President.
- Ignacio Moragues Rodríguez. Vice President.
- Sara Beroiz Bilbao. Treasurer.
OUR SENSUS TEAM
- Leaders: Paula Remón & Daniel Benítez.
- Staff: Aina Tersol, Alejandro Villalba, Alex Escalera, Ignacio Moragues, Jahn Carlo Adao and Nicole Priddey.
OUR MYOELECTRIC PROTHESIS TEAM
- Leaders: Carla Juanes
- Staff: Laia Font and Maria Esplugas
OUR SOCIAL PROJECT TEAM
- Youness Id Lahoucine and Carla Juanes.
OUR HACKATHON TEAM
- Aina Tersol, Nicole Priddey, Daniel Benitez, Francesca Aguilar, Clàudia Ros, Elisabet Gras, Maya and Ainoa Agüera and Paula Remón.
- Alejandra Rodríguez, Natalia Caballer and Anna Arribas.